Welcome Guest , your IP is: 23.20.129.162       Today is: 2017/11/19 EST USA
 CHINA & US SPATIAL DATA
Free Mapping
China Geo-Explorer I
China Geo-Explorer II
US Geo-Explorer
China Map Library
US Map Library
 CHINA STATISTICS
Monthly Statistics
National Statistics
Provincial Statistics
City Statistics
County Statistics
Monthly Industrial Data
Yearly Industrial Data
Statistics on Map
Yearbook Database
Statistical Datasheets
Statistical Charts
 CENSUS DATA
Census Maps
All Census Data (New)
Economic Census 2004
Industrial Census 1995
Census 1982
Census 1982 (10%)
Census 1990
Census 1995 (1%)
Province 2000
County 2000
Census 2005 (1%)
Census Data Search
 CHINA MAPS
Atlas of China
 SAMPLE DATA
Major Indicators
Industrial Surveys
Monthly Report
Census Data
Location: Data Center > Finance News > Content
 
Producer Prices for the Industrial Sector for May 2017

http://data.acmr.com.cn  2017/6/9  National Bureau of Statistics of China


In May 2017, Producer Price Index (PPI) for manufactured goods increased 5.5 percent year-on-year, and decreased 0.3 percent month-on-month. The purchasing price index for manufactured goods increased 8.0 percent year-on-year, and decreased 0.3 percent month-on-month. On average from January to May, the PPI increased 6.8 percent year-on-year, the purchasing price index for manufactured goods went up by 9.0 percent year-on-year.

 

1. Year-on-Year Changes of Prices of Different Categories

 

The year-on-year change of producer prices for means of production increased 7.3 percent, meaning 5.3 percentage points increase in the overall price level. Of which, producer prices for mining and quarrying industry increased 22.7 percent; that of raw materials industry increased 11.1 percent; that of manufacturing and processing industry increased 4.6 percent. Producer prices for consumer goods increased 0.6 percent year-on-year, meaning 0.2 percentage points increase in the overall price level. Of which, producer prices for foodstuff increased 0.3 percent, that of clothing increased 1.5 percent, that of commodities went up by 1.1 percent, and that of durable consumer goods went up by 0.2 percent.

 

The year-on-year purchaser price indices for fuel and power increased 15.8 percent, ferrous metal materials increased 14.0 percent, non-ferrous metal materials and wires went up by 13.9 percent, chemical raw materials went up by 7.1 percent.

 

2. Month-on-Month Changes of Prices of Different Categories

 

The producer prices for means of production decreased 0.4 percent month-on-month, meaning 0.3 percentage points decrease in the overall price level. Of the total, producer prices for mining and quarrying industry decreased 0.8 percent, that of raw materials industry decreased 0.7 percent, that of manufacturing and processing industry decreased 0.2 percent. Producer prices for consumer goods decreased 0.1 percent month-on-month. Of which, producer prices for foodstuff and commodities both decreased 0.2 percent, that of clothing and durable consumer goods both remained at the same level (the amount of change was 0).

 

The month-on-month purchaser price indices for ferrous metal materials decreased 1.2 percent, non-ferrous metal materials and wires went down by 0.8 percent, chemical raw materials decreased 0.7 percent, fuel and power went down by 0.2 percent.



¡¾Big Middle Small¡¿¡¾3966Characters¡¿¡¾1Times¡¿

  Copyright © All China Marketing Resarch Co., Ltd (ACMR). All Rights Reserved.